We have dressed the tree and the apartment with earth-friendly LED lights that are fluorescent and not at all pretty to an eye that is accustomed to the warm glow of fuel-guzzling old school globes. Maybe after time we will forget about the warm glow. Already I am looking at our little tree with more pleasure.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Dressing Up Christmas
Anchorage, Alaska
We have dressed the tree and the apartment with earth-friendly LED lights that are fluorescent and not at all pretty to an eye that is accustomed to the warm glow of fuel-guzzling old school globes. Maybe after time we will forget about the warm glow. Already I am looking at our little tree with more pleasure.
We have dressed the tree and the apartment with earth-friendly LED lights that are fluorescent and not at all pretty to an eye that is accustomed to the warm glow of fuel-guzzling old school globes. Maybe after time we will forget about the warm glow. Already I am looking at our little tree with more pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment